Associate Manager - Customer Success
Who Mattersight is:
The rubber hits the road when someone picks up the phone to talk to a company. It happens over 250 million times a day. With over 60 percent of people dumping brands because of bad customer service, that phone call can make or break a business.
Enter Mattersight – the only company that uses personality analysis and big data analytics to improve every customer call, increase customer satisfaction and lower costs for Fortune 500 enterprises. Our patented technology mines a private database of over 1 billion customer service calls to quickly pair customers with call center agents they will naturally, effortlessly click with. Awkward and annoying becomes satisfying and enjoyable. Frustrated becomes enthusiastic.
Mattersight helps companies make positive conversations with their customers the rule, not the exception by fostering emotional connections that turn complainers into fans.
Who you are:
Mattersight is seeking an Associate Manager - Customer Sucess who are excited about working with customers in a data-driven environment to join our Customer Success team.
We are looking for individuals with 2-4 years of related work experience who are energized by the prospect of partnering with customers to drive value, are comfortable with both data and people, and will be able to help our company grow. The role will be challenging, but will reward those who thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused, and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do:
The Customer Success Team is responsible for ensuring that our customers derive maximum value from our Behavioral Analytics and Predictive Behavioral Routing services. Individuals in the Customer Success Associate Manager role are responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
• Serving as the primary or secondary face to one or more of Mattersight’s customers, interacting with them on a regular basis in phone or in person as their thought partner and lead influencer
• Combining an understanding of our customer’s business needs with a strong sense of intellectual curiosity to identify new opportunities to drive value with Mattersight’s solutions
• Providing overall program leadership for our customer facing team
• Tracking improvements against customer-specific business cases
• Working closely with Data Scientists and analyst to ensure that regular customer deliverables are high quality and delivered on-time
• Managing ad-hoc analyses
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as Sales, Product Delivery, Business Intelligence and Training and Adoption
• Ensuring overall customer satisfaction
The Associate Manager - Customer Success will receive initial training followed by department on-boarding, as well as ongoing coaching and on-the-job training.
What you definitely have:
• 2-4 years of work experience in Consulting, Service Operations, Business Process Improvement, Data-Driven Customer Experience or a related area, preferably with customer-facing experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex ideas to non-technical parties
• Ability to build relationships and influence others
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills including proficiency in using data to construct persuasive arguments, including leveraging pivot tables and other data analysis in Excel.
• High knowledge bandwidth and intellectual curiosity
• Ability to operate with minimal guidance and structure in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
• Willingness to acquire skills and knowledge on one’s own to meet the changing demands of the role
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
What We Would Also Love to See:
• Experience working with customer contact centers or other customer service functions
• Experience in a role with direct senior customer interaction
Where you’ll be
Mattersight seeks candidates authorized to work without sponsorship in the United States. The Customer Success Associate Manager will be based out of Mattersight’s Chicago location; candidates should anticipate roughly 10-30% travel.
What you’ll make
Mattersight is prepared to offer a highly competitive benefits and compensation package for the ideal candidate.
What we’re like
We are all different and that is powerful. Variability fuels our business and unites our work. It teaches us that strength lies in differences. To see what matters is our culture, and our culture starts with you.
Your different perspectives inspire us to be better. Your diversity fosters creativity and accelerates our innovation. Your unique skills and abilities make us stand out. Your background and experiences help us reach our full potential.
We are committed to a workplace that is increasingly diverse and inclusive, so be your best you.
Where you’ll be
The Customer Success Manager will be based out of Mattersight’s Chicago location; candidates should anticipate roughly 10-30% travel.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.