Lead Fraud Product Analyst
Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join the R&D Fraud Analytics and Data Science team as a Lead Fraud Product Analyst.
• Research and analyze financial data. Identify and characterize fraud patterns. Leverage data analysis findings to develop new cutting-edge analytical features.
• Define Fraud Analytics product requirements based on data analysis, business understanding and market demand.
• Work with Software Development teams to support the product development process.
• Work with Professional Services teams to provide insights, training, project support and documentation for the implementation of fraud detection solutions.
• 5+ years hands-on experience in Data Analysis.
• B.Sc. degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or equivalent. Advanced degree is an advantage.
• Experience with SQL and Python.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Knowledge of Fraud / Cyber Crime / Consumer Risk advantage.
• Experience in Product Development or Product Management advantage.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.