Manager Technology Operations
Manager of Technology Operations
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
NICE InContact has an immediate opening for a Manager Technology Operations to lead the team responsible for monitoring and operating a global Contact Center Cloud services. In this position, the manager is expected to oversee daily activities in the NOC and other technical resources that guarantee service levels of a global service delivery network.
The Manager will be primarily responsible for ensuring the successful operation for the NOC, global network and systems monitoring and administration, incident management and reporting, adherence to SLAs, interfacing with management across all levels, people management of other technical resources setting outstanding customer service expectations, timely communication, root-cause analysis, performance and process improvement and frequent statistical performance monitoring and reporting.
As a Manager Technology Operations, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Coordinate NOC personnel to ensure appropriate staffing and accessibility for continuous operation of the mission-critical production network and systems 24x7.
- Setup and operate global network and systems monitoring tools and processes that focus on highly available networks and systems performance.
- Manage service administration tasks including systems and network maintenance and troubleshooting,
- As a process owner, maintain the Incident Management Process to include incident logging, tracking, escalation, and root cause analysis activities.
- Perform network and systems administration tasks.
- Responsible for SLAs
- Develop and report NOC metrics.
- Develop accurate and timely communication between Operations, Engineering and Customer Service Support organizations.
- Develop process improvement for reporting, operational procedures and NOC tools assessment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and support on-call services
- May be required to work nights, evenings, and weekends and be on call
- Must be able to function in a high-stress environment and work multiple tasks.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 5+years experience managing NOCs and/or technical teams for large high-available network-centric service organizations.
- Experience in Windows/Linux Server administration preferable in cloud-based service delivery environments
- Strong understanding of multiple routing and switching protocols
- Conceptual understanding of TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, Hubs, Firewalls, Domains, DNS, DHCP, and Subnets
- Experience with ISP or cloud services is preferable
- Proven ability to develop/integrate network and communications systems component
- monitoring and diagnosing tools, and to interface with existing systems and internal engineering support groups.
- Proven ability to manage relationships and resolve conflict within a variety of individuals and groups from business, customer, supplier and information technology stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal/interpersonal, written, presentation and customer relationship communication skills.
- Experience in implementing service delivery metrics and reporting
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.