Presales Consultant - Actimize Division
NICE Actimize is the world’s preeminent provider of Enterprise Financial Crimes Solutions to Financial Institutions across the globe. Actimize employs the industry’s most talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come make your mark on a rapidly growing organization singularly focused on helping our customers fight financial crime. You’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently NICE Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Senior Pre-Sales Consultant.
As an invaluable member of the sales team, our Pre-Sales Consultants are active participants at every stage of a new business opportunity. Actimize Pre-Sales consultants are solution experts with the functional and technical knowledge to help drive critical sales activities including tailored RFI/RFP responses, Needs Assessments, Feature and Function Mappings, Solution Demonstrations, Proof of Concepts and more.
- Engage with NICE Actimize’s prospects and clients to uncover technical and functional requirements needed to deliver business benefit of Financial Crime solutions
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of the NICE Actimize solutions in comparison to competitive products
- Deliver compelling product presentations and demos to technical and business personnel
- Partner with sales and product management regarding customer needs
- Lead Proof of Concept engagements with existing clients and prospects
- Complete RFI/RFPs; identifying client requirements and successfully mapping these requirements to Actimize solutions
- Serve as subject matter experts at trade shows, seminars and other industry events
- 5 + years of experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer/Consultant or in a client facing role providing enterprise software solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and clearly communicate their value proposition
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in managing Proof of Concepts and creating solution demonstrations
- Must be willing to travel to customer sites 40%+
- BS degree in computer science, statistics or equivalent – advanced degree a plus
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Background in anti-fraud, compliance, and/or anti-money laundering software preferred.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.