Channel Marketing Manager
Channel Marketing Manager
Location: London, UK
Responsible for developing the annual spending plan by partner, based on inputs from the Director and VP. This spend should leverage existing inContact marketing programs and marketing successes and support the partners GTM plan for contact centers. Detailed results and analysis for both partners and channel type are required to help craft strategy and policy.
- Organise, oversee and coordinate demand generation programs, leveraging what inContact is using for direct marketing, to maximise return for channel partners. This oversight should be in-line with the partner tiering plan.
- Review and analyse tools used with the channel marketing team and partners including co-branding, deal registration, and ROI.
- Develop and maintain communication solutions to all partners including newsletters, quarterly updates, competitive knowledge transfer and product updates.
- Provide partner-level strategy, developed with Sales, to guide the channel marketing team with specific tactics aligned with the partners GTM plan.
- 5. Ensure budget spend on partners meet goals relative to partner tiering and budgets.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all time.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
We believe at least 5 years’ experience in SaaS related channel marketing role - Contact Center market experience would be an advantage.
- Proven track record of providing ROI analysis of channel marketing programs
- Verbal communications skills including the ability to present complex ideas to small groups
- High-level working knowledge of marketing automation Marketo and Salesforce.com required
- Proficient at reporting tools including DOMO and Salesforce.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experienced at working with numbers and providing analysis based on output from various marketing systems
- Understanding and familiarity with multi-channel sales models in the technology industry including motivating factors within various partner types
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.