Specialist Technical Account Manager
- Trusted Advisor to NICE’s customers.
- Provides both proactive and reactive post-implementation support ensuring alignment with the Customer’s priorities and NICE’s business objectives.
- Maintains a strategic relationship across all client business units influencing tactical activities to drive service excellence in designated accounts. Subject Matter Expert in NICE Solutions deployed at designated client sites.
- Ensures maximum value is achieved from NICE Solutions deployed at designated client sites.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Understands the full solution – NICE and 3rd party integrations for designated accounts.
- Analyses support activity and Service Request (SR) trends for the assigned account ensuring SLAs are met, CSAT is achieved and provide recommendations to close any gaps.
- Be the first point of escalation for designated accounts of support process issues that have not been resolved.
- Facilitate regular meetings with Customers to review support activities, capture changes to customer solution and provide guidance/recommendations based on trends.
- Establish relationships and maintain effective communication with key members of customers’ technical team including management team.
- Identify barriers to product adoption and partner with appropriate NICE and Customer teams to optimize Customer Success.
- Develop, implement and maintain standard practices for designated accounts aligned with the Global TAM Operating model.
- Oversee transition from Day one functions to Day two (Services to Support) – documentation, report review, project sign-off, document acceptance, hand off materials. Ensure issue free and successful transition to Day two BAU.
- Communicate and advocate customer requirements and concerns to product management, R&D and other relevant internal stakeholders.
- Provide root cause analysis documentation and facilitate root cause/best practice sessions with Customers and/or internally as required.
- Shift work, holidays and on-call responsibilities may be required as well as occasional travel to customer sites.
- College degree (preferable) in relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering).
- 5+ yrs experience in technical customer service-related industry with strong troubleshooting experience.
- Experience of working in a global organization.
- Excellent communication skills in English (and local language) to manage external and internal customers and set expectations aligned with customer requirements and NICE goals.
- Strong ability to use facts and data to influence decisions.
- Ability to prioritize and make appropriate decisions.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and maintain quality standards.
- Good Understanding of AWS, Oracle, Unix
- Excellent problem –solving skills, strong customer service and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to work with cross functional teams in multiple locations.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and customers.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business need, priorities and processes.
- Must be organized and have the ability to multi task, work in a timely structured manner and remain focused and calm under pressure
- Must have worked in a Product service organization
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.