Subject Matter Expert, Financial Market Compliance
About NICE Actimize.
NICE Actimize is the largest and broadest provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions for regional and global financial institutions, as well as government regulators. Consistently ranked as number one in the space (recently ranked #1 by Quadrant for Anti Money Laundering), NICE Actimize experts apply innovative technology to protect institutions and safeguard consumers and investors assets by identifying financial crime, preventing fraud and providing regulatory compliance.
We ar seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a FMC specialist with a Trade compliance, Surveillance and Conduct speciality, based in our London office (the team is currently working remotely).
- Provide key subject matter expertise within the area of Financial Market Compliance, demonstrating good knowledge of capital markets within domains such as:
- Trade Surveillance
- Electronic and Voice surveillance
- Conduct and behaviour Risk
- Engage with NICE Actimize’s prospects and clients to understand technical and functional requirements, from both current and aspirational perspectives
- Position solutions for specific prospect requirements, and articulate how value and business benefits can be achieved
- Explain features and benefits of the NICE Actimize solutions in comparison to competitive products
- Deliver product presentations to technical and management personnel, and bring Actimize’s differentiation to life through the medium of a demo
- Develop relationships with prospects and customers
- Communicate with sales and product management regarding customer needs
- Lead Proof of Concept engagements, working with the client, sales, and technical presales
- Completing RFI/RFPs; identifying client requirements and ensuring proactive communications with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Participate in trade shows, seminars and other industry events.
- 5 + years of experience in a client facing role providing solutions to, or within, the financial services industry. Ideally using Actimize products.
- Experience in financial markets compliance solutions
- BS degree in computer science, statistics or equivalent – advanced degree a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to quickly and deeply learn new technologies and clearly communicate their value proposition
- Proven track record of solving problems and driving business success and revenue
- Consultative and confident, with an ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in gathering requirements, documenting business needs and presenting solutions to a senior audience
- Must be willing to travel to customer sites 40%+
- Detailed knowledge of the fraud, and money laundering/general compliance industry
- Experience using or implementing Actimize financial crime products.
- Good insight into business value and business case driven solutions
- Confidence in AI (NLP, Analytics & Decisioning, Automation, Machine Learning, etc)
- Good understanding of statistical data modelling concepts
- Experience in enterprise-wide case management
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.