Global Revenue Manager (CPA)
NICE is looking for a Global Revenue Manager
Be part of our vibrant, fast-paced environment. You will be expected to conquer professional challenges, but we'll also find time for fun. We prize out-of-the box thinking and we reward excellence.
- Responsible for NICE global revenues recognition both from accounting perspective and operational perspective.
- Manage NICE revenue team
- Maintain a revenue recognition policy for the Company in conformity with US GAAP requirements
- Function as key business partner to Business Finance, Sales, Legal and Professional Services Organizations on matters impacting Revenue Recognition.
- Assisting in integration of the revenue cycle with acquisitions
- Review current revenue recognition methodology/processes and implement "best practices" in revenue recognition and the revenue process
- Work with IT to drive toward systems consistent with business practice
- Educate and update the Sales and Professional Services Organizations on changes in revenue recognition rules and company revenue recognition policies
- Work with auditors on reviews and annual audits
- Involvement in cross-functional initiatives and teams to drive process improvement changes
Requirements, Knowledge and Skills:
- CPA, Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- "Big 4" experience required
- 6+ years related work experience.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Revenues recognition.
- Working for a global public organization
- Familiarity with US GAAP (ASC605 and ASC606), Experience with SAAS and software revenue recognition highly preferred
- Proven experience in leading people and processes involving multiple global company functions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills along with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent managerial skills and ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and effect positive change across the organization
- Takes initiative and ownership of situations
- Ability to be flexible and change with environment and demands
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.