Enterprise Account Manager
Enterprise Account Manager
NICE Company Overview
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
What we do
We have three principle areas of activity: Perfecting Customer Experience, Powering Public Safety, and Financial Crime Prevention & Compliance.
Perfecting Customer Experience
We enable organizations to deliver an effortless, consistent and personalized experience throughout the customer journey. Our solutions allow enterprises to know their customers, act in real time and ensure that every employee is engaged. Our customers stand out in their competitive markets by offering an enhanced customer experience, and they improve their bottom line by streamlining operational efficiency.
With NICE, our team and culture make the difference
The consistent delivery of world-class innovation and exceptional customer service is ultimately the responsibility of our team of dedicated professionals – and this is where our unique culture comes in. What allows us to do extraordinary things is our culture of thought leadership, collaboration and innovation. So, we respect and listen to each other, drawing from our experiences and learning from our respective skills and backgrounds.
The Enterprise Account Manager is the first and primary customer point of contact selling into a defined sales territory. As the door opening sales expert, you will work in deep collaboration with the presales teams to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the NICE product portfolio from the competition. The Enterprise Account Manager is also engaged in both expanding the customer base into untapped markets as well as displacing NICE competitors from historically aligned companies. This a growth role.
Reporting into the ANZ Managing Director, you will:
- Be responsible for National territory of accounts deploying country and regional resources to maximize business potential.
- Strategically drive revenue with "C" level clients ensuring that quarterly and annual revenue targets are met or exceeded
- Penetrate account at senior levels through executive briefing and meetings, and develop an intimate understanding of customer's business, technical issues and organizational structure, and document using appropriate systems.
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy including strategic account plans.
- Manage successful working relationships with Solution Engineers, Consulting Professionals and Technical Service Engineers.
- Develop road maps for large-scale implementations of our systems and services in the accountsMap capabilities of Partners and other Strategic Alliances to target strategic sales opportunities.
- Create a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships.
- Drive and lead the sales, presales, engineering and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals.
Requirements and Competencies:
- At least 8+ years’ of technology sales experience selling complex software solutions is required, Contact Center (CX) and/or system integration sales will be looked upon favorably.
- Ability to evidence success in consistently meeting targets and managing large complex sales cycles will be necessary to secure the role.
- Experience working with channel partners and large, enterprise accounts
- Self-motivated, driven, high energy, competitive, attention to detail, comfortable working within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires willingness to learn and apply new concepts and strategies quickly
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.