Business Analyst - AML
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognise that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organisation.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our dynamic and growing Professional Analysis team based in central London. You will focus primarily on Anti-Money Laundering, but with future potential to move into Anti-Fraud, Trade Compliance, and other NICE Actimize products.
The role is client facing and requires confidence in presenting material to clients. The role requires ability to explain complex IT solution in a clear manner and translate it into functional specification.
- Perform business analysis to support the deployment of Actimize AML products to meet clients’ business requirements
- Proactively engage with clients to understand their business specifics and requirements
- Ensure requirements are accurately specified, communicated and understood by the technical implementation team
- Provide ongoing support to the client and to the technical implementation team to ensure the quality of the implemented system in meeting business requirements
- Provide tuning, training and consultancy services to clients
- Lead/perform data and quality analysis including data mapping reviews, data validation and remediation, alert validation and issue impact analysis
- Respond to Business and Functional requirement requests
- Comply with internal quality, reporting and administration processes
- Candidates must have a Bachelors degree
- Candidates must have proven and significant experience as a Business Analyst
- Candidates must have Anti-Money Laundering domain knowledge and preferably experience of working in Anti-Money Laundering department
- Candidates must have customer facing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Experience of writing detailed specifications
- Team oriented and yet able to work independently and creatively
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time
- Hands on experience in SQL would be an advantage, though not essential
Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, bonus and a benefits package.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.