About the role
Are you a student looking to get work experience in the field and in digital marketing?
We are currently offering a full-time internship in our EMEA Marketing team here at NICE, which will provide you with the opportunity to gain insights into the daily work of integrated marketing management. As the integrated marketing intern, you will help drive collaboration, cross-functional planning & execution amongst all marketing teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to work across every area of the Central European marketing business and help deliver the strategic vision for the region.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Marketing Intern at NICE, you will:
- Support the marketing team with daily administrative tasks (e.g. website updates, content creation);
- Develop content for different social media channels and help to build the NICE social presence;
- Assist with marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and online marketing);
- Help organize marketing events for our prospects and clients (e.g. researching locations);
- Support product marketing activities (e.g. localizing product announcements, preparing and proof-reading external communications).
You are a University student; the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies
- Availability for 6-12 months starting in January 2020
- A highly motivated, collaborative team player
- Capable of managing multiple projects and priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in technology and digital marketing
- Fluent English and German are required
- You can be a part of building the NICE brand and create awareness in Central Europe;
- You will have the opportunity to be creative and think outside the box;
- You will get to work in a fast-paced, challenging and professional environment with the best minds from the tech industry;
- Challenging position at the global leader of Contact Center solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.