Account-Based Marketing Manager
Nice is looking for an Account-Based Marketing Manager to join the Americas marketing team. The Account-Based Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy and implementation of effective Account-Based Marketing programs that meet the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation exclusively from a top target account list and accelerating existing opportunities. The role will also support strong partnerships with key stakeholders within the Marketing and the sales organization.
- Define Account-Based Marketing strategy and execution planning, encompassing our multiple ABM tools (Marketo, Salesloft).
- Partner with the Regional Field Marketing to develop regional, account focused playbooks including, but not limited to, outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow up, nurture, channel activities, incorporate live/online events with the goal of building pipeline and accelerating pipeline.
- Understand specific funnel needs, identify targeted lists, develop personalized messaging based on solutions, persona and company to deploy multi-touch ABM campaigns.
- Collaborate and partner with core marketing functions on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing and creative development to ensure effectiveness for regional named accounts.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in the regions.
- Build then obsess over ABM metrics to ensure business impact measured by named account pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy for named accounts, account/person engagement scores and sales/partner utilization of programs.
- 5+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS.
- Salesloft and Marketo experience is a plus.
- Experience partnering with field sales and sales development reps to deliver targeted personalized campaigns.
- You are a proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and the ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of pipeline management and metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills a must. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate, and also work independently
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.