Consulting Director - Expert Services
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Director, eCAP Business Practice to join our dynamic and growing Professional Services team.
- Consult with clients on AML & Fraud best practices and provide domain expertise.
- Work with Account Management & Sales Executives to develop, position and develop compelling proposals that provide value to clients.
- Identify and develop operations strategies and tactics that drive value to the client.
- Identify value-add services that compliment Actimize solutions.
- Support with providing estimates on new deals.
- Building and maintaining solid client relationships with IT and business managers.
- Effective interaction with all internal stakeholders to identify and manage business development.
- Serve as the first level of escalation for the eCAP team.
- Development and leadership of the US Professional Services eCAP practice.
- Manage and assign resources on projects using effective resource allocation methods.
- Manage training and ongoing skillset development of eCAP Consulting team.
- Continuous refinement of NICE Actimize’s delivery processes.
- Ensure consistent high quality eCAP deliverables.
- Work with Project Managers and Directors on projects
- Provide SME experience with external industry analysts and industry events.
- Ownership of team achievement of objectives and KPIs.
- At least 7 years’ experience in positioning and delivering consulting services to Financial institutions a MUST
- Background in AML or Fraud solutions required, CAMS/ACFE certification preferred
- Ability to lead and manage consulting teams
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Ability to thrive in a time sensitive, high energy, demanding environment balancing internal and external demands
- Strong leadership capability, able to manage and mentor people effectively
- Technical Background is preferable
- Experience in data intensive system implementation
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, bonus and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.