Data Scientist? Machine Learning Expert? Want to develop breakthrough algorithms to solve real business problems in the world of RPA (Robotic Process Automation)? Join our RPA R&D team!
Job Purpose: We are looking for a passionate, professional, hands on researcher to design and develop software algorithms supporting required software functionalities.
- Design and develop software algorithm functionalities, including benchmarking and integration with products.
- Participate in public funding (PFP) research projects, review academic and industrial state of the art. Engage in technology evaluations.
- Interface with R&D Team members (including Product Managers)
- Msc Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Industrial/Electronics Engineering or related fields
- PhD Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Industrial/Electronics Engineering or related fields - advantage
- Practical experience/knowledge in developing algorithms in the fields of data science, machine learning or similar
- 2+ years’ experience in researching and implementing algorithms using R, Python, Scala, Java or others
- Hands on experience is a must
- Experience with Big Data is an advantage
- Experience with process mining algorithms is an advantage
- Good analytical skills and original thinking
- Good system level understanding of problems
- Independent and innovative with the ability to lead problem definition and goal definition processes
- Good communication skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.