At Nexidia, we believe that our success is directly tied to your success. By providing the most innovative interaction analytics solutions available, Nexidia is the partner you can trust. Working with some of the world’s largest contact centers, media and entertainment companies, government agencies, and legal firms, Nexidia helps organizations realize the amazing possibilities now discoverable through advanced speech and interaction analytics. By delivering the best technology and deployment resources, Nexidia enables your company to unlock the untapped value inside the massive amounts of unstructured audio, video, and text content by making it searchable and enabling you to become more competitive, increase operational efficiency, and create new business opportunities. With AI predictive analytics, companies can maximize customer satisfaction transforming their business with accurate, quantified and consistent objective data analysis.
The purpose of the IT department is to build, maintain, support, and improve the technologies used within Nexidia’s global operation. This includes supporting internal employees, contractors, and customers, both in the U.S. and abroad. The department is also responsible for keeping up-to-date with continuously changing security standards. In addition, we strive to ensure that the hosted On-Demand product offered to customers provides a valuable and reliable profit center for Nexidia. We strive to be innovative and forward thinking while maintaining an efficient and responsive team.
Responsible for troubleshooting, analyzing, repairing, resolving, tracking, building, and escalating technical problems associated with end user desktops and applications. The areas included are desktop, network, user administration, and windows server support functions. Responsible for supporting customer access problems and account management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies, diagnoses and resolves level one problems for users
- Level one tasks include, but are not limited to: laptops and workstations, client software, phones, printers, desktop networking devices, and email support
- Tracks hardware receipt and distribution of the following: laptops, workstations, computer accessories, phone and internet devices
- Ships packages for IT personnel
- Assigns/troubleshoots RSA tokens
- Application License Reporting and Monitoring
- Understands and adheres to Nexidia compliance standards as they appear in the Employee Handbook, Corporate Compliance Policies, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will assist with projects as necessary under the direction of other IT staff.
- Help with Datacenter Projects as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Hardware knowledge of computer internals, configuration, troubleshooting including both laptops and desktops.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating Systems.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office in a business network environment
- Possess a good understanding of LAN / WAN technologies and protocols including TCP/IP & DNS
- Knowledge and experience with administrating and supporting Office 365 including experience with Azure Administration Center and Microsoft 365 Admin Center.
- Windows 10, Server 2003, Server 2008, and MAC OS
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting Printers and VPN clients
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot functionality on mobile devices
- Experience with system management tools like BigFix or SCCM
- Experience tracking hardware assets
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience:
- College Degree is preferred
- 2+ year’s experience that includes maintenance, repair, upgrades, enhancements, and configuration of hardware, software and operating systems in an inter-networked environment
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
Physical Demands: Working with computer hardware and handling computer shipments is required. Also, occasional work within a datacenter will be required.
Work environment: Professional office environment that is entrepreneurial, creative, innovative, team-oriented, inspiring, diverse and challenging with dedication to creating and developing cutting-edge business solutions for our customers. Working conditions are normal for an office environment; work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
Sponsorship currently not available
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.