Sr Global Integrated Campaign Manager
Sr Global Integrated Campaign Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
NICE inContact is aligning our go-to-market strategies and plans around three to four primary campaign messages to drive awareness, consideration, purchase and expanded adoption of our platform across our three primary account segments: Key, Premier and Small / Medium businesses. The Sr. Global Integrated Campaign Manager will take the lead in orchestrating the efforts of a cross-functional team of marketers to design and execute targeted, integrated marketing campaigns to align to this go-to-market strategy, specific segment pipeline goals and other marketing metrics. You’ll join a group of highly collaborative and entrepreneurial marketers who work to show customers the business value of adopting the NICE inContact contact center platform.
This is a strategic AND operational role that incorporates campaign strategy development along with program planning, activation and optimization to drive creation and delivery of high performing content assets, digital strategies, webinars and in-person events, and other high value tactics aligned to the buyer’s journey.
The Sr. Global Integrated Campaign Manager is a critical driver of operations across the global marketing organization, aligning teams, workflows, resources and budget, with the goal of driving the standardized global operating procedures for large marketing initiatives, integrated program planning, prioritization, management, execution, and communication.
As a Sr Global Integrated Campaign Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Develop integrated marketing strategy, planning and execution of global campaigns to drive new audience acquisition and align to pipeline goals.
- Work with the Product Marketing teams on campaign themes and messaging to align to strategic objectives, including solutions-based marketing and competitive campaigns
- Work with Product Marketing, Campaign Managers, Event Marketing, Customer Marketing, Channel Marketing, Regional Marketing, Sales Development, and field Sales teams to develop collaborative programs and end-to-end integrated marketing plans that identify new buyers and develop awareness for the business across the three primary go-to-market segments
- Employ a multi-touch approach, integrating channels such as email, search and display, social, PR, content, in-product messaging, direct mail, hyperlocal events and website optimization to engage the target audiences and provide relevant content at each step of the journey
- Build, drive, and refine the global marketing strategy for how cross-functional teams work together and own accountability with cross-functional business stakeholders to deliver campaigns worldwide.
- Partner with the extended marketing organization and sales on the development of the campaigns, plans for channel delivery, execution, and results measurement and reporting
- Work with functional business owners to ensure budgets are optimized for appropriate spend across creative and execution to meet campaign goals.
- Work with Marketing Operations team to optimize lead flow, metrics and reporting.
- Own understanding of and actionable outcomes from your campaigns and their impact on the business; deliver succinct presentations to showcase your results against goals, successes, learnings, and revised action plans.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or related field (or equivalent work experience) is required. MBA preferred
- 7-10 years in developing global campaign strategies and leading global teams in campaign execution
- Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience.
- Amazing project management, collaboration and influencer skills.
- Project management experience with multiple complex stakeholder groups at multiple levels of Marketing and Sales.
- Experience with project management applications, marketing calendars or marketing resource management systems.
- Analytical skills that align with how to think about campaigns and their outcomes.
- Solid writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience working with regions outside the US and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with SaaS selling motions preferred.
- Self-motivated, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tools and processes.
- Mastery of pipeline management, waterfall metrics and how lead generation impacts the funnel.
- Experience with digital marketing methods and working with paid media.
- Naturally a driver and a builder; able to work in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.