ICM Business Analyst
We are seeking an experienced Sales Compensation Business Analyst to drive the full lifecycle of product deployments at NICE's customer sites, from gathering functional requirements to performing technical configurations. This person needs to be a highly motivated, self-starter who provides hands-on technical implementation services for NICE's Sales Performance Management (SPM) products. This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a successful, enterprise software company. NICE’s products are technically sophisticated and quite complex, and they are leveraged by our customers to influence and improve employee performance. To be effective with NICE’s customers, our employees have to be technically knowledgeable and capable, yet at the same time naturally inquisitive and excited about the business value our customers are achieving. We take pride in our professionalism, integrity, and ability to deliver real value to our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a very successful software company in a rapidly growing market.
- Translate customer business requirements into technical designs and product configurations
- Work closely with customer Sales and Finance organizations to model Sales Compensation in the NICE SPM software solution
- Communicate and train others on NICE solutions – overall business value and process, as well as detailed features and functionality
- Implement customer requirements using the NICE SPM software solution
- Lead and develop test cases and test data to deliver high quality solution results, and support the customer and internal teams during all customer Acceptance Testing phase
- Contribute overall to the team’s continual improvement process by preparing System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documents including deliverables checklist, business requirements, design diagram specifications, QA & UAT test plans, lessons learned
- Up to 25% travel will be required
- Sales Compensation experience and a basic understanding of accounting principles
- Ability to conceptualize Incentive plan designs and make system recommendations for execution including the modeling and testing of plan design
- Prior experience with an ICM packaged solution such as Callidus, Xactly or IBM(Varicent)
- Experience implementing or using one of the following: Enterprise applications (e.g. Avaya, Siebel, Genesys, Siebel, SAP); EAI tools (e.g. WebMethods, TIBCO); reporting/business intelligence tools (e.g. Business Objects, Cognos); or database applications
- Detailed analytical skills, and competency in reporting applications (such as trend analysis using Business Objects) with exceptional MS Excel or Access skills
- Strong grasp of how data affects processing flexibility
- Desirable previous experience in hands-on system implementations and rollouts.
- Excellent communication skills
- Project experience – working as part of a team
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to set own task lists and time lines
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure in a highly dynamic environment
- Analytical ability – working with formulas, calculations and data
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (or equivalent)
Valuable skills: Nice to have technical skills: XML, SQL, HTML, ETL tool
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.