Junior Java Software Engineer
You will work collaboratively with professional SW engineers, architects and product managers gaining exposure to technological variety and actively contribute to real life product delivery.
- Design of software according to agreed standards, architecture and requirements
- Implementation of software according to design
- Planning and performing testing to ensure fit to standards (e.g. security, scalability, etc.), design as well as functional and non-functional requirements
- Supporting customers and the support groups by analyzing and solving product issues
- Interface with various R&D groups, as well as support and services groups.
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of Java experience building the server side of enterprise level system (high performance, highly available and scalable systems) – Must
- Strong design and coding skills regarded as a Senior in his/her domain
- Experience with Java ecosystem, frameworks such as Spring, Sprint Boot, Hibernate, Maven, etc. – Must
- Experience with web servers like Tomcat – Must
- Experience with testing technologies: Junit - Must, Cucumber – Advantage
- Experience with automation in unit and system level – Advantage
- Knowledge & experience with public cloud providers like : AWS , Azure , Google – Advantage
- Experience with Java Performance Tuning (YourKit, JProfiler) – Advantage
- Experience with SCRUM/Agilemethodologies – advantage
- Motivated developer with proactive approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- Fast learner
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.