NICE Actimize is currently seeking to hire technical, hands-on, customer focused Engineers to join our Application Managed Services team in Pune.
We are looking for talented and motivated professionals, interested in delivering the latest in Actimize, in a culture that encourages autonomous productive teams. You are Someone who loves learning new technologies, how to configure backend systems to delivery cutting edge performance and interact directly with clients. You are an engineer with confidence in his / her skill set, who is not afraid to look under the hood and break stuff to make stuff. If yes, then come be a part of Actimize Professional Services, a team of software engineers re-inventing Managed Application Operations.
This position is for Pune development center.
What you get to do
You will get to team up with highly talented and highly motivated engineers and architects, using the latest in Actimize, working on cutting edge technology.
As a part of this team, you will be working in a fast-paced environment deploying, monitoring, automating & supporting a highly scalable real-time critical platform(s) impacting, millions of individuals & Billions of dollars.
As AMS (Application managed services) resource, you should be able to manage Actimize related operations end to end on all the environments of client which include:
- Running the daily batches, processes and services on Actimize different solutions (SAM, CDD, WLF, IFM).
- Identify and resolve operational issues (e.g. batch failures, client data feed errors, Database issues, Application server issues)
- Identify the functional level issues and provide the resolution or clarifications for the same.
- Automate the daily Tasks / processes for generating various reports.
- Discover the unknowns for the bank i.e. help bank identify the unsaid requirements (e.g.: Regulatory insights, operational risks).
- Proactive approach to improve System Resiliency & Performance
- Objectively demonstrate Actimize engagement performance (prove our value to their board).
- Monitor server performance, memory utilization, CPU, file systems, databases, batch jobs, Realtime streams.
- Maintain operational documentation, e.g. incident tracking and run books.
- Document issues in customer support portal and provide KT to team on the issues.
- Support client testing and tuning activities in non-production environments.
- Support the client in solution upgrade activities, patch deployments and changes deployment on client environments.
- Coordinate between client and Actimize customer support teams and help CS to resolve the issues.
- Provide on-call off hour support and work during non-prime shift hours on Rota basis.
- Basic Troubleshooting skills
- OS level knowledge (Windows / Linux)
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to identify the underlying root cause of performance issues / bottlenecks.
- Good communication both written and verbal.
- Prior Actimize / Banking knowledge or experience.
- Development experience in Java or Database expertise (Oracle / MSSQL knowledge of DB Tuning)
- Background in scripting language (Python, Shell script, PowerShell etc.)
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.