ITSM Change Manager
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The IT Service Management Change Manager manages all activities related to change control. The role is the main point of coordination of all production change requests (CRs) managed through the Change Advisory Board (CAB). The role administers all CRs, chairs the CAB meetings, and generally works with various teams to resolve all change-related manners.
This position will also communicate the change information and impact to customers, business partners and senior management. If the change has caused the production event the Change Manager will ensure that the correct follow up actions are identified and assigned by working with the appropriate teams. This position also participates in projects to improve the current incident and change management process.
1. Performs the administrative audit of all CRs.
2. Chairs the CAB meetings, issuing an agenda, and circulates all CRs notifications to CAB members to allow prior consideration.
3. Issues change schedules.
4. Liases with all necessary parties to create the CRs, perform the administrative audit, review and approve the change, and coordinate the change execution.
5. Updates the change log with all progress that occurs, including any actions to correct problems and/or to take opportunities to improve service quality.
6. Reviews all implemented changes to ensure that they have met their objectives; refers back any that have been backed out or have failed.
7. Analyses change records to determine any trends.
8. Produces regular management reports.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.