Junior Network & Cyber Admin.
- Support and deploy network & security systems (FWs, IPSs, web filtering systems etc.) and networking infrastructure (Campus LAN, data center networking, WAN, routing protocols, Wireless etc.)
- Work in collaboration with global teams in and outside IT alongside business relationship management
- Technical end to end project lead & management
- Provide escalated support and troubleshooting to maintain high availability and performance of the security & network infrastructure
- Employ innovative thought and automation to improve workflow, efficiency & productivity
- Identify technology gaps, develop and implement appropriate solutions collaboratively
- Create and maintain detailed network & security documentation
- Plan and design network management & monitoring systems
- Keep a tight relationship with integrators & vendors to maintain upgrades, installs, downtime planning alongside exploration of new features & innovative solutions
- Evaluate, test and select enterprise networking hardware and solutions
- Work with strict change management according to standards and processes
- At least 3 years of experience with networking mainly Cisco switches, Cisco Nexuses routers, WLCs as well as F5 load balancers – a must
- Knowledge with administration and implementation of IT security infrastructure(NAC, Checkpoint or PaloAlto, site-to-site VPNs, client-to-site VPNs, MFA Token systems) – A big advantage
- Knowledge of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, QoS, BGP,OSPF,IPSEC, etc. – a must
- A deep understanding of monitoring systems and procedures (SolarWinds Orion, PRTG, SNMP) – a must
- Knowledge of authentication protocols such as OAuth, SAML, RADIUS, etc. is an advantage
- Knowledge of AWS/ Azure /Google /365 cloud infrastructure is an advantage
- Must be able to do some after business hours and weekend work.
- Will be part of the on-call rotation as well as participating in non-business hour maintenance activities.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a global team & environment
- Team player
- High serviceability orientation
- Can-do attitude
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.