Position: Senior Presales Consultant
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Senior Presales Consultant.
- Engage with NICE Actimize’s prospects and clients to understand technical and functional requirements needed to deliver business benefit of fraud-detection solutions
- Provide key subject matter expertise for Financial Services fraud and be able to position detection solutions for specific banking applications.
- Explain features and benefits of the NICE Actimize solutions in comparison to competitive products
- Deliver product presentations to technical and management personnel
- Communicate with sales and product management regarding customer needs
- Lead Proof of Concept engagements, working with the client, sales
- Completing RFI/RFPs; identifying client requirements and ensuring proactive communications with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Participate in trade shows, seminars and other industry events.
- 5 + years of experience as a Presales Engineer or in a client facing role providing enterprise software solutions to the financial services industry
- BS degree in computer science, statistics or equivalent – advanced degree a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to quickly and deeply learn new technologies and clearly communicate their value proposition
- Proven track record of driving business success and revenue
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in managing Proof of Concepts and creating solution demonstrations
- Must be willing to travel to customer sites 40%+
- Detailed knowledge of fraud detection or Anti-Money Laundering industry
- Experience in the fraud detection or Anti-Money Laundering software and analysis for Financial Services
- Experience in enterprise-wide case management
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, a bonus, and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
Please send your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.