Tech Lead - Systems Engineer
- Responsibility for systems and architectural design and implementation of the NICE's Production and Corporate related infrastructure.
- Contributes strategic and tactical design planning to support company needs.
- Manage capacity demands and escalate when necessary.
- Responsible over daily maintenance tasks and handle service degradation.
- Evaluate new industry tools and solutions and manage POC runs.
- Ability to have a thorough understanding of related applications for troubleshooting and requirements.
- Problem solving skills in complex technical environments.
- Quick learner.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- High availability in emergency situations.
- 9+ years of practical experience as a system engineer (Microsoft environments) in a mid-large company – Mandatory.
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS, Exchange, Group policy, WSUS – Mandatory.
- Experience with system security products (e.g. antivirus, intrusion detection systems) – Mandatory.
- Experience working with Virtualized environments (VMware) – Mandatory.
- Experience with supporting and maintaining Office 365 components.
- Experience in client and Server OS (Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016), administration and management.
- Experience with Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of Storage Systems.
- Knowledge in automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef).
- Knowledge in the creation of automated processes using any scripting languages (VBS, PowerShell, Wise Scripting, Jscript).
- Experience in project management, integration of Microsoft technologies and services.
- high-level English in both written and spoken - Mandatory.
- Ability to collect and analyze complex data sets for reporting, forecasting, designing and troubleshooting for root cause analysis.
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as collaboratively as a fully participating member of the team.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.