Service Enablement Manager
What will you do?
- You will be working with R&D on the release of new versions & products.
- You will Lead the “New Product Introduction” process to ensure Services and support teams are trained and ready to receive new version releases. Lead the Services Readiness related activities to meet GA gate.
- Build and lead the alpha process to provide Field feedback regarding product installation, documentation, usability and maturity.
- You will involve partners in new product releases, tools and capabilities
- You will lead the Continues Engineering process to reduce installation time and support case duration.
- You will be closely monitor deployments during early availability to be able to provide periodical product stability and supportability reports.
- You will Track & analyze the maturity of products to ensure field ability to handle deployments and support the product. Work with R&D to improve engagement.
- You will define/receive engineering requirements from customers and bring them to execution
- You will Serve as services technical advisor for knowledge transfer.
- B.Sc in Engineering or Computer science.
- Must have 5-10 years of professional experience in R&D environment (R&D project manager or release manager).
- Must have hands on experience in software development (Cloud, On-Premise) release methodology.
- Deep Technical oriented with a profound background and understanding of R&D development.
- Excellent management, interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Highly organized and method, Independent, self-learning, execution driven, multi-tasking
- Attention to Details.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.