Senior Legal Counsel
Position: Senior Legal Counsel – SaaS/RegTech
Location: Denver, Salt Lake City, Hoboken, Chicago, Alpharetta
About NICE Actimize
NICE Actimize is the largest and broadest provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions for regional and global financial institutions. Consistently ranked as number one in the space, NICE Actimize experts apply innovative technology to protect institutions and safeguard consumers and investors assets by identifying financial crime, preventing fraud and providing regulatory compliance. The company provides real-time, cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering detection, and trading surveillance solutions that address such concerns as payment fraud, cybercrime, sanctions monitoring, market abuse, customer due diligence and insider trading.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a senior-level attorney to join our team. The legal counsel will report to the General Counsel and will provide legal advice and assistance to all aspects of NICE Actimize’s business, with emphasis on SaaS sales and software licensing.
- Draft and negotiate global contracts and other legal documents with a particular emphasis on SaaS, software and services agreements with global financial institutions, insurance companies, casinos, regulators and other major companies
- Use your extensive legal knowledge to highlight red flags and find innovative solutions to close multimillion dollar contracts through extensive coordination with Sales, Finance and product leaders
- Advise management and staff on legal issues relevant to the business
- Experience in drafting and negotiating SaaS contracts and licenses
- Understand the importance of accuracy, presentation and formatting in contracts
- Willing to dig into GDPR, CCPA, banking regulations and infosec matters to best represent your client
- Ability to kindly and calmly deal with difficult negotiations, and win with knowledge
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to organize and prioritize a diverse and fast-paced workload
- Ability to use and knowledge of MS Office software
- Lawyer admitted to NJ Bar or another bar which can apply for NJ In-House Limited License
- 5+ years of relevant experience
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.