Director of Global Internal Communications
The main goal of the Head of Internal Communication is to drive effective and inspiring communication between leaders, managers and employees within the organization: engage our current employees and potential future joiners, provide clarity of NICE strategy, strengthen our culture and promote pride and spirit. This role requires the ability to think strategically and globally and to execute flawlessly. This role reports to the VP, HR Centers of Excellence.
The Director of Internal Communications will manage all aspects of internal communications including creating and executing internal communications plans and campaigns, developing and managing internal platforms and digital tools, owning executive communication and leading communication change management processes:
- Support CEO communications and work with NICE Management (Executive Leadership Team) on strategic business updates, organizational changes, M&As, people processes, internal marketing initiatives etc.
- Craft creative and compelling messages for campaigns
- Initiate and manage events that promote employees’ pride and purpose / spirit
- Design and deliver companywide communication plans (Business and HR)
- Drive Internal Communication practices across the organization at all levels
- Develop content for talent acquisition to attract talent (campaigns, social media posts and more)
- Manage internal brand channels, intranet and newsletters
- Design and lead innovative global initiatives to engage employees
- Proven experience in internal communications, corporate communications or marketing communications
- Native English speaker
- Top-notch storyteller with the ability to adapt various writing styles of different executives and for different audiences
- Creative with strong ideation and branding skills
- Proven experience in building an internal communications strategy and plans and skilled in hands-on execution
- Experience in digital marketing and social media platforms
- Ability to collaborate with and across professional focal points within the organization: leadership and management members, HR teams, marketing teams, studio designers, etc.
- Strong Project management skills with ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple programs simultaneously
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Full discretion and high executive maturity
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.