PA to Corporate VP finance and General Counsel
Dynamic administration role which requires great responsibility.
The job includes:
Administration support for Corporate VP finance and General Counsel.
- Work with an Executive Management Finance and Legal team
- Manage schedules, meetings, timetables, conference meetings, off-sites and events
- Prepare presentations and decks, follow up and AI
- Handle and monitor budget/ business expenses / travel returns
- Prioritize & Combine tasks to create processes more efficient
- Managing welfare activities
- Travel coordination – flights, pick-ups, meetings
- Welcome guests
- Experience as a Personal Assistant from high-tech company
- Experience working with management team
- Experience working with global contacts
- Fluent English
- Good computer skills including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A multitask person and a team player
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.