Support Technical Account Manager
The Support Technical Account Manager (STAM) is a trusted advisor to NICE Actimize clients and will provide both proactive and reactive support ensuring alignment with the Client’s priorities and NICE’s business objectives. The STAM is responsible for maintaining a strategic relationship across all client business units influencing tactical activities to drive service excellence for designated accounts. The STAM will be required to have a solid understanding in the NICE Actimize Solutions deployed at their designated clients and ensure maximum value is achieved from the NICE Actimize solutions.
You will be the primary interface between the Clients and NICE Actimize support organizations while managing critical issues, problems and requests related to escalations and missed expectations.
The SAM is an extension of the Support Management Team focused on escalation management, technical communication, driving resolution and technical best practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand the full solution NICE Actimize & 3rdparty integrations for designated accounts
- Analyze support activity and SR trends for the assigned accounts ensuring SLAs are met, customer satisfaction is achieved and/or provide recommendations to close gaps
- First point of escalation for designated accounts for support process issues not resolved by the standard process
- Facilitate problem resolution across NICE Actimize internal teams, driving actions, communication and RCA/Best Practices
- Establish relationships and effectively communicate with key members of Client’s technical team including management personnel.
- Identify barriers to product adoption and partner with appropriate NICE and Client teams to optimize Client success.
- Develop, implement and maintain standard practices for designated accounts aligned with the Global SAM operating model
- Oversee transition phase from Client Services to Client Support (documentation and report review, completed project sign-off, documented acceptance, updated internal sites with hand off materials)- Ensure Day 2 readiness and Success
- Act as Back up for Support Managers as directed
- Mentor and coach Engineers from a technical and relationship perspective
- Communicate and advocate client requirements and concerns to product management team, R&D and other internal stakeholders
- Lead Root Cause/Best Practice sessions with Clients and internally as required
- As a 24x7x365 organization, shift work, holidays and on-call responsibilities may be required as well as occasional travel to client sites.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical service, technical support or technical service delivery environment with high customer interaction..
- International Client experience preferred
- Knowledge of cloud operations is preferred
- Degree in computer science, engineering or work equivalence.
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong ability to use facts and data to influence decisions
- Experienced in how to prioritize and make appropriate decisions.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and maintain quality standards.
- Experienced in managing client’s expectations
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.