Technical Support Engineer
As part of a global organization with an emphasis on teamwork and customer focus, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor the Incoming customer queries via email, phone & chat and respond in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex customer issues related to technical support adhering to best practices
- Understand customers’ technical and business requirements and build significant long-term relationships with key customer contacts.
- Take ownership of and resolves very complex problems by collaborating with other internal teams.
- Develops creative workarounds and solutions for complex problems within appropriate timeframes.
- Understand business / technical needs from specifications and functional requirements documents
- Provide mentorship, guidance, training as a part of maintaining and sharing of skills sets, learning, product and technical knowledge across the global organization
- Create quality knowledge base solutions to help proactive support
- Participate in test fest and product documentation review during new product releases
- Keep abreast of new technologies and new product releases by continuous learning
- Author troubleshooting guides, webinars, FAQs for customers to assist customer self help
- Be on the OnCall roster to cover the support during weekends as required
Qualifications (Skills, Training, Experiential, and Travel Requirements):
- Graduate with 4-8 years of relevant experience in software technical support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Portuguese
- Passion for delighting the customer by providing superior customer service
- Problem solver having very good analytical skills with proven experience in troubleshooting, resolving and delivering complex technical solutions.
- Drive for quality and excellence in all areas of working.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks
- Process oriented and communicative through entire issue resolution process
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and detailed oriented.
- Experience on writing SQL statements and Understanding the way databases work with cloud applications is also a plus
- Proficient skills with Microsoft productivity tools, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
- Experience in conducting customer facing webinars, technical workshops will be added advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.