Graduate Software Engineer
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an entry level Software Engineer to deliver our market leading products to prevent Financial Crime. Work with Financial Services clients to prevent money laundering, fraud and/or compliance with regulations. Join our team in our London office.
- Tests and approves software solutions, configurations and customizations
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Utilizes software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing technical solutions in a timely fashion
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, diagrams, clear code and comments
- SQL and/or Database course work
- Operating systems: Windows and/or Linux
- Web Technologies course work: HTML, Servlets
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Pro-active and Team Oriented approach
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Travel required 0 to 25%
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, 25 days holiday and additional benefits.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.