Senior Product Manager
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a senior-level individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Product Manager for the NICE Actimize Fraud and Authentication Solutions.
- Provide strategic direction and thought leadership in areas such as payments fraud, big data, machine learning, and authentication management
- Research, gather, and define product requirements from discussions with clients and other sources
- Own roadmap plans and prioritize features to support ongoing delivery, sales/marketing initiatives, Partners and other client commitments
- Partner with product marketing on go to market strategy
- Write market requirements documents that effectively communicate requirements to Technical Product Management, R&D, and other relevant technical teams
- Support project implementations and sales teams as subject matter expert for the Fraud space and the assigned products, including technical product expertise
- Drive creative resolution of escalated project issues with optimal business outcome across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Assist management with special projects as they come up
- This position will require some travel (25-35%)
- Experience with fraud and authentication products
- Knowledge of payments and banking
- 5+ years of software product management or product marketing experience, preferably with enterprise software
- Ability to work flexibly and independently in a fluid, start-up like environment
- Ability to work successfully with clients and business partners directly
- Excellent problem solving ability in high pressure situations
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve internal and external competing priorities
- Superior written and oral communication skills, coupled with technical acumen
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working with financial services industry
- BS or BA degree, or higher
- Experience with Managing & Delivering Cloud/SaaS Products
- Experience with SAFE agile
- Experience working with offshore development team and product owners
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, a bonus, and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.