Sr. Product/UX Designer
Sr. UX Interaction Designer
Location: Remote - SLC, UT
The Sr. UX-IXD position takes a rough idea of a product from creation and ideates, researches, iterates, and walks it through to release. This position utilizes your expert-level interaction design skillset and help creates top tier cloud-based software.
As a Sr. UX Interaction Designer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Rapid visualization (sketching, paper prototyping, story boarding)
- Creates flow charts, site maps, content inventory, information architecture
- Creates complex interaction models
- Effectively communicates with stake holders
- Able to facilitate a usability study/plan, coordinate
- Create motion studies
- Analyze and document research findings including personas
- Leads field/remote research using various methodologies
- Engage with team members in critiques and pin-ups
- Effectively document interaction models for development's consumption
- Explore multiple concepts for new features
- Project time estimating
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in User Expereince Design or related field or related work experience required.
- 4-6+ years of User Experience Design
- Experience with software development (SAAS knowledge a plus)
- Working knowledge with a Design Language System
- Basic understanding of CSS and HTML principles
- Ability to lead field/remote research using various methodologies
- Knowledge of the UX process
- Creative Cloud, Sketch, Balsamiq or other wireframing tools
- Interactive Prototyping Software (UX Pin, Axure)
- Microsoft Office
- Portfolio displaying examples of sketches, wireframes, interaction models and final visuals
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, and most importantly: a devotion to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.