Technical Customer Success Manager
The NPM Technical Customer Success manager is technical expert and source of knowledge for our Performance Management product with a high degree of understanding within contact centers and back office work. The primary goal is to work closely with our Product customer base, create loyal promoters, retain & increase revenue by helping pursue expansion and adoption opportunities, and create valuable executive references from this customer base in to help drive additional business from new customers. Additionally, this person should have the ability to solve for designs that combine multiple technical capabilities. With broad experience in multiple hardware and software environments, the role is comfortable navigating across complex systems.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and present customized presentations to assigned clients that both quantify and qualify product/service usage, realized benefits, achievements, opportunities and next steps to improve the customer’s value realization and ROI
- Professionally and independently conduct complex discovery conversations, negotiations and needs analysis for technical topics, and prepare plans for establishing product expansion, and promoting product adoption
- Engage in proactive communication with each assigned customer on at least a monthly basis, ensuring achieve success with the solution
- Work in tandem with NICE Account Executives and fellow Solutions Engineers to develop and deliver compelling presentations, product demonstrations, and Business Reviews
- Lead proof-of-concept (POC) , including data analysis and technical coordination and present the POC outcome and expected ROI
- Identify all technical challenges of the customer to assure a complete design and solution customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process, and act as a strong customer advocate, while maintaining business priorities
- Engage and communicate effectively with senior leaders both internally and externally
- Must be able to track and facilitate customer escalations through different organizations within our company
- Deeply understand the diverse capabilities and requirements needed to be incorporated in a design regarding customer expectations.
- Establish area of expertise, and act as source of knowledge between the organization, customer and the product management, and to identify & support internal teams to remove friction in the customer experience
- Maintain a working knowledge of competitive product lines, especially as it relates to technical strengths and weaknesses of the competitor's products and what strategy should develop to counter.
- Convey specific customer requirements to Product Management teams as well as provide product feedback and work closely with product management to distill marketplace requirements into product enhancements.
Required skills and relevant experience include:
- 5+ years of experience in the enterprise software marketplace with technical customer service, call/contact center and/or application service delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience required - Master’s degree or MBA an advantage.
- Manage and mitigate Risk – Proactively identify risks of customer dissatisfactions and contract reduction or contract termination and developing and executing mitigation strategies as required.
- Developments/computer skills: HTML, SQL, Sys admin, networking and security.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects, independently apply tasks prioritization, meet tight deadlines, craft daily status reports.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously
- Ability to learn how to analyze complex performance metrics for system and provide strategy and plan for increasing Return on Investment.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills.
- Highly articulated and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner.
- Strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude and innate passion for seeking technical depth and complete understanding.
- Collaborative team oriented approach with the ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to sell based on business value and influencing on technical issues.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously and when needed propose and facilitate project recovery plans.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Persuasive, confident with excellent communication skills
- Strong communication, written, and formal presentation/public speaking ability
- Passionate and empathetic towards the customer experience
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimal direction
- Inquisitive and technical “tinkerer” seeking technical depth and complete understanding
- Diligent/detail oriented, very organized
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills and proven experience working with international and geographically dispersed teams.
- Good inter-personal skills to work well with clients and other team members.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes and processes.
- Willing to thoroughly learn the NPM solution and able to help the client configure it. Act as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on the client account.
Must be able to travel up to approximately 10% domestically and internationally
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.