Location: Salt Lake City, UT
We are looking for an Assistant Controller to assist in the preparation our financial statements in conformance with all regulatory and accounting guidelines. You will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of our financial statements to our Corporate parent.
The Assistant Controller Reports directly to the Americas Controller and will assist in the management of the day-to-day accounting and treasury operations across seven legal entities for the Americas region.
The successful candidate must have strong analytical, technology, communication and organizational skills. In addition, they must be a highly organized, hands on professional with the ability to work in fast paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly Close Support:
- Partner with Senior Accountant and offshore team to ensure cash is reconciled as part of the monthly close process
- Liaison with Corporate and other regions to ensure monthly intercompany transactions are fully reconciled and prepare/review reconciliation of same.
- Liaison with FP&A team to ensure their accruals are submitted on time and assist offshore team in ensuring they are recorded properly
- Prepare recurring headcount-based accrual entries for benefit related expenses
- Prepare bonus accrual entry based on budgeted bonus expense
- Assist in the monthly submission of our financial statements using HFM
- Prepare quarterly bonus and commission packages for review and submission to Corporate Controller’s team
- Manage the preparation of Intercompany Transfer Pricing at the instruction of Corporate Controller’s team.
- Assist the Americas Controller with quarterly balance sheet review package and tax package preparation and review prior submission to Corporate
- Assist the Americas Controller with ad hoc requests
- Treasury Management:
- Review daily cash position and work with Americas Controller and Corporate Treasury on intercompany funding requests
- Provide support for internal and external audits.
- Support AP and AR team in resolving offshore team inquires
- Assist the Americas Controller with risk management functions such as; certificate of insurance requests and information reporting for the annual business insurance renewal process
- Completion of new vendor forms as requested by Sale team and Order Management
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly organized, detailed oriented hands on individual with the ability to multi task.
- Excellent communication, writing, financial analysis, PC and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Experience within an Oracle ERP environment preferred
- Experience utilizing Hyperion Financials Management
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Accounting
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels of an organization.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.