Sr. Dedicated Provisioner
Sr. Dedicated Provisioner
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
This position’s primary purpose is to provision high capacity circuits in the range of DS1 to OC12 for customer use and inContact network infrastructure as well as provisioning SIP and IPSec connectivity.
Verifies and monitors orders sent to LEC’s and IXC are complete, accurate and within agreed time.
Ensures that services are provisioned or disconnected and associated charges are accurately reflected on the customer account according to contract.
Ensures that modifications made to the customer master account are accurate and according to company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Receives orders for dedicated voice, data, internet, and inContact services for the purpose of provisioning those services via DS1, DS3, OC3, OC12, MPLS, SIP, IPSec; and other high capacity digital services.
- Works on assigned customer and network projects as allocated by Manager.
- Work all POP and COLO customer and carrier orders as assigned.
- Verifies the order paperwork for accuracy and completeness.
- Interfaces regularly with Sales Reps/Agents and other internal inContact departments.
- Communicates with customers, carriers, vendors and employees.
- Submits and tracks orders to carriers.
- Updates circuits tracking databases and trouble management systems.
- Performs quality assurance audits and takes responsibilities for errors.
- Receives escalations and initiates escalations to carriers.
- Assists in light troubleshooting, maintaining of and changes to existing circuits.
- Works in a rapid paced environment, multi-tasking daily.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
- Assists with the ongoing training of new Dedicated Provisioners as needed.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications or related field eqqivalent work experience required
- 7+ years experience in telecommunications
- Experience placing network orders
- Experience with T1, DS3, OC3, OC12 install and test
- Knowledge of VOIP/SIP
- Knowledge of Windows OS and computer architecture
- Experience with a structured Trouble Ticket system
- Least cost routing network architecture
- Expert knowledge at MS Excel
- Proven track record of excellent communications
Data and dedicated internet and voice service, TCP/IP and LAN
Hands on circuit provisioning and testing.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.