Sr Campaign Marketing Manager
Sr Campaign Marketing Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UTNICE inContact is looking for a high-performing, self-driven, creative Senior Campaign Marketing Manager to deliver complex, multi-channel campaigns to drive awareness, consideration, purchase and expanded adoption of the NICE inContact contact center platform across our three primary go-to-market segments: Key, Premier and Small / Medium businesses. Reporting to the Senior Director of Demand Generation, you'll join a group of highly collaborative and entrepreneurial marketers and take the lead in the cross-functional orchestration of targeted, integrated marketing campaigns that drive quality outcomes for the business by delivering specific segment pipeline goals and other marketing metrics.
As a Sr Campaign Marketing Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Drive the strategic development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, including but not limited to top of funnel demand generation campaigns, nurture, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders on campaign GTM strategy, and manage regular check ins, program calibration and 4-quarter out planning.
- Manage planning, development and timely execution of campaign plans with multiple owners across, but not limited to, product marketing, digital marketing, corp comms and marketing operations.
- Create project briefs that communicate the purpose and goals, drive the implementation through project plans and inspire great outcomes.
- Manage logistics, budgeting, scheduling elements as related to campaigns
- Manage lead acquisition, nurture and follow-up; collaborate with sales to ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads.
- Track program results, measure program success, and report metrics via SFDC and presentations to stakeholders and sales teams. Recommend improvements based on results.
- Take a data-driven approach to customizing marketing assets and developing initiatives that align with the customer journey, sales buying stages, and support segment-specific needs.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or related field (or equivalent work experience) is required. MBA preferred
- Minimum 7+ years experience in B2B Marketing, preferably in a Demand Generation role. Strong background in campaign development and marketing program execution required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and flawless execution.
- Ability to present program strategy and plans clearly, collect and act on feedback from a broad group of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required – and importantly, proactively and clearly communicate expectations and deadlines clearly to internal audiences.
- Comfortable working with Sales teams, cross-functional Marketing teams, Executives, and Customers.
- Ability to execute programs on time, on budget, and with existing resources.
- Collaborative in nature and desire to work as a team.
- An acute understanding for the impact of design and copywriting, and an exceptional ability to identify good design and copy.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com. Marketo knowledge a bonus.
- Candidates with SaaS business experience, high-growth software and/or contact center experience have an advantage.
- Strong email copywriting skills will give you an advantage.
- Experience in hi-tech or telecommunications related field. Contact center experience
- SaaS/on-demand software experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Domo, Eloqua and/or Marketo
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.