Associate Customer Success Manager
The rubber hits the road when someone picks up the phone to talk to a company. It happens over 250 million times a day. With over 60 percent of people dumping brands because of bad customer service, that phone call can make or break a business.
Enter Mattersight – the only company that uses personality analysis and big data analytics to improve every customer call, increase customer satisfaction and lower costs for Fortune 500 enterprises. Our patented technology mines a private database of over 1 billion customer service calls to quickly pair customers with call center agents they will naturally, effortlessly click with. Awkward and annoying becomes satisfying and enjoyable. Frustrated becomes enthusiastic.
Who you are:
Mattersight is seeking Customer Success Managers who are excited about working with clients in a data-driven environment to join our Customer Success team.
We are looking for individuals with 4-6 years of related work experience who are energized by the prospect of partnering with clients to drive value, are comfortable with both data and clients, and will be able to help our company grow. The role will be challenging, but will reward those who thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused, and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do:
The Customer Success Team is responsible for ensuring that our clients derive maximum value from our Behavioral Analytics Service. Individuals in the Customer Success Manager role are responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks
Serving as the primary face to one or more of Mattersight’s clients, interacting with them on a regular basis in phone or in person as their thought partner and lead influencer
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction
- Identifying new opportunities to drive value and serving as quarterback to do so
- Tracking improvements against client-specific business cases
- Working closely with Customer Success Analysts to ensure that regular client deliverables are high quality and delivered on-time
- Managing ad-hoc analyses
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as Sales, Product Delivery, Business Intelligence and Training and Adoption
Customer Success Managers will receive initial training followed by department on-boarding, as well as ongoing coaching and on-the-job training.
What you definitely have
4-6 years of work experience in Consulting, Service Operations, Business Process Improvement, Data-Driven Customer Experience or a related area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex ideas to non-technical parties
- Ability to build relationships and influence others
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High knowledge bandwidth and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance and structure in a fast-paced, client-focused environment
- Willingness to acquire skills and knowledge on one’s own to meet the changing demands of the role
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
What We’d Also Love to See:
- Experience working with customer contact centers or other customer service functions
- Experience in a role with direct senior client interaction
- Leadership and management experience
What we’re like
Mattersight values diversity amongst its employees. Employees from all levels of experience and backgrounds are mingled together and are encouraged to learn about projects others are working on. Mattersight’s Chicago office fosters teamwork as well as self motivation.
Where you’ll be
Mattersight seeks candidates authorized to work without sponsorship in the United States. The Customer Success Manager will be based out of Mattersight’s Chicago location; candidates should anticipate roughly 10-30% travel.
For more information about Mattersight, visit http://www.mattersight.com/
Mattersight helps companies make positive conversations with their customers the rule, not the exception by fostering emotional connections that turn complainers into fans.
Candidate must be able to pass a thorough background check (including but not limited to Criminal, Drug, Credit, education, MVR and Employment Verification).
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.