Cybersecurity Operations Center Analyst
Cybersecurity Operations Center Analyst
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Cybersecurity Operations Center (CSOC) Analyst will perform all duties to ensure the safety of digital assets and protect computer resource systems from intentional or inadvertent access. The position is assigned to the CSOC team and will be instrumental in contributing to cyber-threat intelligence, risk remediation, vulnerability analysis, malicious incident isolation and containment, and digital forensic investigations. Your skills, vision, tenacity, and passion will help us defend and response daily to keep NICE inContact's critical information assets safeguarded from malicious compromise and exploitation.
Candidates must have experience working with various cybersecurity methodologies and processes, advanced knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, and extensive experience providing analysis of cyber-threats from various intelligence sources. Provides assistance to the internal auditing team to sustain PCI-DSS, SOC 2, FedRAMP, and HITRUST compliance. Responsible for performing technical analysis of cloud applications, services, and infrastructure to ensure NICE inContact's network and systems are maintaining a secure computing environment. Has the day-to-day responsibilities of analyzing, recommending, developing, implementing, maintaining, and monitoring systems and processes that protect company data, infrastructure, applications, and services.
This role will report to the CSOC Manager within the Trust Office and collaborate with adjacent operations directorates, to include network and system operations.
As a Cybersecurity Operations Center Analyst, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Work with a highly motivated and technically knowledgeable staff in an operations center environment.
- Providing trending analysis of cybersecurity events, alarms and information from a large number of data sources.
- Contribute to the enhancement/refinement of the cybersecurity risks & controls library.
- Assess the impact and likelihood of risk and potential impact of adverse events.
- Contribute to documentation of cybersecurity policies, standards, processes, and procedures.
- Modify control structures to use threat intelligence and build collaboration processes to identify and respond to information on threats and vulnerabilities.
- Develop and formalize effective threat identification and assessment processes, including maintaining procedures for obtaining, monitoring, assessing, classifying severity, and responding to evolving threats and vulnerabilities.
- Conduct research and evaluate intelligence data - with specific emphasis on tactics, techniques, and procedures - focusing on threats facing NICE inContact computer resource systems.
- Monitors and assists with the implementation of all cybersecurity capabilities, to include security incident and event management (SIEM), intrusion prevention systems (IPS), endpoint detection and response, and data leakage prevention software systems.
- Provides cybersecurity support for enterprise users, including but not limited to, creating necessary identity and access management/access control matrices, firewall configurations, and cloud security services.
- Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for Enterprise Technology Leaders.
- Maintain the highest level of personal certification, integrity and objectivity, following the company Code of Ethics and Nice inContact policies and procedures at all times.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems Security or related field or equivalent work experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a cybersecurity or network operations analyst
- General knowledge and understanding of domain structures, user authentication mechanisms, cryptography, network topology, and client/server configurations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Understanding of cybersecurity tradecraft and technologies within applications and cloud environments
- Experience within SIEM, packet capture, IPS, and network logging logic and tools
- Proficient in vulnerability scanning, monitoring management consoles, and security threat vector analysis
- Excellent critical thinking skills with ability to identify malicious activity without reliance on alerting software configured to trigger from signature and behavioral analysis applications
- Excellent knowledge of cybersecurity standards, data security practices and procedures, network security, application security, and database security
- Deep understanding of the impact of various data protection and integrity controls, operating systems and network security controls, authentication controls, and security protocols
- The attributes of a qualified candidate are a rational skepticism, a sense of risk appreciation, technical awareness, informed judgment and a strong operational understanding
- Certifications in security, contract analysis, or related field (one or more preferred):
- CompTIA Security +
- CompTIA Network +
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Cloud Security Professional
- AWS Certified Security
- Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Experience with offensive security/penetration testing skills and tools
- Knowledge of digital forensic tradecraft and malware operations
- Working knowledge of native Amazon Web Services security services to deploy and managed security solutions
- Strong understanding of data security controls to include encryption (at rest and processing), network authentication, network security architectures, and access control.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.