How You’ll Contribute to our IT success:
The Services & Support Manager provides an important role for our line of businesses, as it serves as the point of contact for all issues related to IT services. In this critical role, the Services & Support Manager is responsible for effectively managing internal customer expectations, setting the organizational standard for customer engagement, serving as a communication channel between customers and the IT organization, and, whenever possible, providing a first-contact resolution for customers.
In addition to these essential tasks, he is responsible for identifying and pursuing service improvement initiatives; managing complaints, suggestions, and compliments; and, perhaps most importantly, often service as the face, or voice, of the IT to our internal customers. A strong, healthy service team is consistent; committed to quality and regular quality improvements; viewed throughout the organization as an important component of the IT team; committed to utilizing and responding to employee satisfaction metrics; and aware of the importance of utilizing regular performance metrics.
As the Services & Support Manager, you will be responsible for the following domains:
- Mobile services
- Help desk
- Tech support
- Endpoint architecture
- Service processes
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- Overall 15+ years of experience with at least 5+ years as a Services & Support Manager in a modern technology company.
- Technical knowledge and hands on experience with managing tech support groups
- Experience in managing help desk organizations
- Experience in managing global teams
- Service oriented mindset and approach
- Strive for continuous improvement and KPI measurement
- Data driven and practical
- Ability to work with senior management
- Dreamer – paint a strategic picture of the ultimate service level and go get it
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.