Bilingual Application Consultant (English/French)
As an Application Consultant in our VRS team, you’ll often:
- Deliver training and application consulting services in the area of contact center, performance improvement and business transformation, leveraging knowledge of industry best practices & proven practices using NICE solutions.
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to define Contact Centre strategies that drive improved business performance.
- Focus on Contact Center best practices & processes around workforce management, quality and / or automation.
- Drive successful delivery of contact center performance improvement recommendations resulting in highly satisfied, referenceable clients.
- Develop presentations and present consulting recommendations.
- Support NICE Account Executives in identifying additional opportunities.
Drive effective product usage by setting up solutions aligned to our client business needs: Set up NICE application users, database configuration, forms and workflows according to client business processes
- Deliver on site and remote application training and consulting services that create measurable value that leverage clients’ investment in NICE technology thereby improving ROI as well as profit for NICE
- Deliver consulting services in the area of contact center, performance improvement and business transformation, leveraging knowledge of industry best practices & proven practices using NICE solutions.
- Focus on contact center best practices & processes.
- Analyse new and existing customers KPI performance and develop contact center improvement plans.
- Deliver services and solutions that create measurable value that leverage clients’ investment in NICE technology thereby improving ROI as well as profit for NICE
- Responsible for successful delivery of application consulting, education, and enablement resulting in highly satisfied, referenceable clients
- Support NICE Account Executives in identifying additional services and solution opportunities.
- English/French bilingual
- Domain experience with contact center Workforce Management; Process Automation (Robotics); or Quality Management solutions.
- Ability to work flexibly and independently in a fluid, start-up like environment.
- Ability to work successfully with clients and business partners directly.
- Excellent problem-solving ability in high pressure situations.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills are a must.
- Must be flexible and willing to travel.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.