Portfolio Product Manager
- Craft, design, prepare and deliver the NICE Customer Engagement portfolio story
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Represent NICE’s portfolio and messaging on customer meetings, industry and analyst events, webinars and conferences
- Manage and interpret customer requirements through astute questioning skills to understand, anticipate and match customer gaps and capabilities to a portfolio solution approach across NICE platforms
- Conceptualize, design and present comprehensive enterprise portfolio solution models that are customized to a customer’s business drivers and utilize the full portfolio of NICE product offerings
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and professional reputation within the market and throughout the sales cycle
- Develop and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience required. Advanced degree in Business, Marketing, or Computer Science preferred.
- 3+ years of product management/marketing experience with formal product management techniques, tools, and principles involved in planning and delivering new software products and services.
- Contact center market understanding with Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Recording and Multi-channel routing knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate non-technical feature descriptions into structured use cases, requirements, and specifications for technical audiences.
- Ability to personally interact with customers, prospects, sales, executive management, and technical engineering resources, adjusting communications to the situation and successfully understanding and communicating product capabilities and priorities to each audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.