Junior Full Stack Angular Software Engineer
You will be experience in developing across our entire stack, consisting of: AngularJS/Angular, Java with Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, Redis, Various AWS services such as: DynamoDB, Kinesis, SQS, Lambda and more.
- Designing and developing elegant code according to high standards that will satisfy the business and technical requirements.
- Designing and writing tests to ensure code quality in all aspects including UT, E2E, Performance with high availability and scalability in mind.
- Maintaining the Team’s products code and solving product issues.
- Responsibility for the product across its lifecycle: code development, testing, code review, build and deployment process, maintenance, bug resolving and new features development.
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Solid experience with AngularJS/Angular
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate – Advantage
- Experience working with RESTful JSON APIs and single page applications
- Solid understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and best practices
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery and automated UT, E2E, Integration tests development - Advantage
- Understanding of database concepts and experience using relational/ non-relational DB
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving abilities
- Desire to work in a team oriented, collaborative and innovation-oriented environment
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.