We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant. In this role you will be responsible for a broad range of advanced front-line administrative support.
- Participate in business analysis including, but not limited to, compiling sales data, data entry and creating and maintaining various spreadsheets in order to understand and interpret business
- Managing email/correspondence, calendar scheduling and confirmation
- Coordinating all business related travel
- Complete and submit expense reports
- Front desk/telephone rotation coverage
- Uphold confidentiality and discretion with company matters
- Facilitate internal communications, schedules presentations, and large department meetings
- Create and maintain an organized system of paper and electronic files
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor degree plus 2+ years in an administrative role with experience supporting a senior level manager(s) in a corporate environment.
- Strong Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Excel, and Concur
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A proactive approach to responsibilities, with outstanding organizational skills and good time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in a sales environment or business background is preferred.
About News America Marketing
News America Marketing (NAM) is the premier marketing partner of some of the world’s most well-known brands, and its broad network of shopper media, incentive platforms and custom merchandising services influences the purchasing decisions of online and offline shoppers across the U.S. and Canada. News America Marketing’s solutions are available via multiple distribution channels, including publications, in stores and online, primarily under the SmartSource brand name and through the Checkout 51 mobile application. News America Marketing, headquartered in New York, is a subsidiary of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) and can be visited online at newsamerica.com.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and used by News America Marketing and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: http://www.newsamerica.com/Applicant-Privacy-Notice.pdf