Digital Insights Analyst
The Digital Insights Analyst will be responsible for effective program evaluation and setup regarding program measurement. The Analyst will work closely with the Senior Director and the rest of the Digital team to create a smooth process, quality output, and seamless integration with Sales. They will be responsible for executing Digital Program Analysis for NAM: to understand our products’ performance, selecting and taking full advantage of all partners and vendors and industry thought leadership, and in support of Client Insights and especially Sales.
- Quantitative orientation.
- Responsible for developing all matched panels (test and control stores) and other research measurement programs (Placed, Vizu) for all digital programs
- Work with Account Management team and Sales to ensure that all information needed to measure programs is in place before matched panel tests are set up
- Work with IRI/Rsi/other vendors to endure all measured programs are tracked.
- Proactively consult with sales teams and clients in the pre-sell and campaign kick-off stages to either help identify opportunities through the use of data and/ or position programs for success (helping set realistic KPIs).
- Collaborate with the rest of Insights team to identify and help execute any additional insights work needed to improve effectiveness of our program insights.
- Help maintain all databases of program results (along with IRI and other vendors).
- Help to mine existing databases of program results for additional insights.
- Execute program analysis with excellence: ensure attention to detail and transparency/clarity of approach. Deliver results in a timely fashion.
- Work with various data partners to execute testing methodologies and ensure quality output both in terms of accuracy and insight and to endure results are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Assist Manager and team with the development of program post-game reports.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a keen attention to detail in a deadline-sensitive environment.
- Ability to respond to requests in a timely fashion.
- Negotiate and manage workload requests with other departments, especially with Sales.
- Some basic experimental research design recommended (matched panel testing).
- Understanding of digital landscape, digital media, and Consumer Packaged Goods a plus.
- Knowledge of IRI scanning and household panel data a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience in research project management, preferably in a Consumer-Packaged Goods, Market Research environment (client or supplier side) or Agency.
- Experience with syndicated POS, HH Panel Data and Frequent Shopper Data, National Survey Data, Awareness Tracking, Copy Testing Or Media Measurement studies a plus.
- Understanding of digital marketing and research tools a plus.
- High level of proficiency with Excel/PowerPoint.
- Tableau experience would be a plus, as would any statistical packages (R, SAS, SPSS).
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High level of curiosity
- Collaborates effectively as part of a team
News America Marketing (NAM) is the premier marketing partner of some of the world’s most well-known brands, and its broad network of shopper media, incentive platforms and custom merchandising services influences the purchasing decisions of online and offline shoppers across the U.S. and Canada. News America Marketing’s solutions are available via multiple distribution channels, including publications, in stores and online, primarily under the SmartSource brand name and through the Checkout 51 mobile application. News America Marketing, headquartered in New York, is a subsidiary of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) and can be visited online at newsamerica.com.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and used by News America Marketing and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: http://www.newsamerica.com/Applicant-Privacy-Notice.pdf