Manager, Shopper Insights
Role Overview/ Responsibilities:
The In Store Department is responsible for providing analog + digital brand advertising opportunities in a retail environment that guide and influence shoppers along their journey.
This role will support the Retail Teams with Insights to inform their strategy and the In Store Team with Insights that with support + inform the innovation roadmap and custom product creation for In Store Product portfolio
- Responsible for data storytelling and supporting the Retail + In Store Teams with actionable insights to inform their strategies + roadmaps
- Management of internal qualitative shopper studies including eye tracking, focus groups + virtual studies
- Management of External qualitative + quantitative virtual shopper studies
- Collaborate with Marketing + In Store Team to bring insights from these studies to life using a range of visualization tools, including virtual reality
- Support the Retail Teams with insights to shape or support their strategies
- Manage the Innovation Lab which includes Customer Innovation Days and Shopper Research Studies: own the calendar, agendas, facilitation and collaborate with internal stakeholders to create sessions that will achieve desired outcomes
This role is a critical part of an evolving transformation of the NAM business informed by data and led by a shopper-first mindset, which will reinforce NAM’s leadership position in the Marketing solutions industry. Success will be measured by revenue growth from retailer-led or direct sales (e.g. from Shopper Marketing teams), as well as internal feedback from key stakeholders.
Required Qualifications :
- 5-7 years of experience at a Retailer or an agency where your client was a Retailer
- Demonstrated data storytelling experience where you have turned insights into action
- Excellent written + verbal communication skills with strong presentation abilities
- Strong communication, collaboration + influencing skills at all levels, but particularly with internal senior executives and external senior leaders
Desired Qualifications :
- Experience with Eye Tracking and Virtual Shopping Studies
- Facilitation experience
- Moderation experience
About News America Marketing
News America Marketing (NAM) is the premier marketing partner of some of the world’s most well-known brands, and its broad network of shopper media, incentive platforms and custom merchandising services influences the purchasing decisions of online and offline shoppers across the U.S. and Canada. News America Marketing’s solutions are available via multiple distribution channels, including publications, in stores and online, primarily under the SmartSource brand name and through the Checkout 51 mobile application. News America Marketing, headquartered in New York, is a subsidiary of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) and can be visited online at newsamerica.com.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and used by News America Marketing and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: http://www.newsamerica.com/Applicant-Privacy-Notice.pdf