Cloud Solutions Architect
Oracle Cloud Solution Architect
The Solution Architect will be responsible for providing excellent solution design as well as providing high-level technical guidance. The Solution Architect is an experienced, enthusiastic, and hands-on individual who can rapidly learn the current state and provide guidance to ensure long-term success. The Solution Architect is also responsible for collaborating with internal teams including Finance, Operations, and Sales to ensure successful and timely deployments.
- Design and architect the Financial system solution while applying best practices in design methodology
- Provide architecture guidance for building scalable, maintainable solutions
- Work effectively with other teams, stakeholders, and leadership
- Provide prompt high-quality service and leadership to align with goals and requests
- Oversee product deployment activities
- Review technical product documentation
- Coach and mentor team members in newer Oracle technologies
- 8+ years of experience in Oracle Financials systems with 3+ years in Oracle Cloud
- Exhibits confidence and extensive knowledge when solving business problems
- Demonstrates excellent issue identification, resolution, and management
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulate technology concepts in a clear, understandable manner
- Highly organized with an ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment and manage multiple priorities
- Strong track record and positive reputation to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal, within and/or beyond their business area
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline required
About News America Marketing
News America Marketing (NAM) is the premier marketing partner of some of the world’s most well-known brands, and its broad network of shopper media, incentive platforms and custom merchandising services influences the purchasing decisions of online and offline shoppers across the U.S. and Canada. News America Marketing’s solutions are available via multiple distribution channels, including publications, in stores and online, primarily under the SmartSource brand name and through the Checkout 51 mobile application. News America Marketing, headquartered in New York, is a subsidiary of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) and can be visited online at newsamerica.com.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and used by News America Marketing and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: Applicant Privacy Notice