Sr. Director, Agile Practice
Are you driven by planning and organization? Can you drive teams to execute on an end-to-end product experience that engages retailers, shoppers and brand advertisers that differentiates News America Marketing in the digital and in-store advertising landscapes? We are laser focused on developing innovative digital products, services and partnerships to help transform the online and offline shopping experiences and drive value for shoppers, retailers and brands. News America Marketing is looking for an Agile Program Manager in our Wilton CT or New York office to drive large scale, fast moving projects from concept to launch.
The Agile Program Manager will be responsible for driving, organizing and planning for multiple teams across the organization as they deliver complex product and technology solutions. We are hyper focused on delivering top notch products and technologies and will rely on you to help pave the way!
- Fully manage resource planning and allocation of product and technology initiatives across the organization, including advising on impact to the business and project delivery when new projects come down the line.
- Be the owner of, and establish clear goals and guidelines across organization on how to improve Agile/Scrum practices and values to increase productivity and overall team satisfaction.
- Work with project stakeholders, executive team members to establish a project and initiative intake and prioritization process.
- Manage a team of 3+ scrum masters to ensure all practices match across the organization. Provide guidance and mentorship to all members of the team to ensure they are growing in their knowledge and skill sets.
- Leading, establishing and executing project, team, and individual reporting requirements in collaboration with the CTO in regard to project and team velocity and delivery.
- Providing full transparency to the organization at all stages of projects through consistent and accurate reporting.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Owning, and providing guidance for the overall rigor of all Agile ceremonies, including quality of story production, effective retros while having a constant focus on improving the team.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- A highly organized, and an operator. You’re able to navigate many situations and personalities successfully. You are inspired and driven by achieving results within an organization
- An excellent communicator, both in writing and speech. You over-communicate, keeping all who need to know, in the know
- Very organized, driven, and inspired by achieving results within an organization.
- Self-motivated, willing to step up and help out in any way you can.
About News America Marketing
News America Marketing (NAM) is the premier marketing partner of some of the world’s most well-known brands, and its broad network of shopper media, incentive platforms and custom merchandising services influences the purchasing decisions of online and offline shoppers across the U.S. and Canada. News America Marketing’s solutions are available via multiple distribution channels, including publications, in stores and online, primarily under the SmartSource brand name and through the Checkout 51 mobile application. News America Marketing, headquartered in New York, is a subsidiary of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) and can be visited online at newsamerica.com.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and used by News America Marketing and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: http://www.newsamerica.com/Applicant-Privacy-Notice.pdf