As the multimedia coordinator you will ensure the proper flow of artwork from submission to execution. You will lead and coordinates print production schedules, print specifications and overall production quality. You will facilitate deadline-driven and timely communication between internal departments, various suppliers and print facilities to ensure accuracy of our products.
- Preflight & Traffic client artwork to determine accuracy. Perform necessary changes to incoming files for client approval and record appropriate billing fees.
- Partner with departmental colleagues to determine layout of SmartSource Magazine, approximately 12 times annually.
- Act as a liaison between Sales and their clients, our suppliers and production team; communicating the program specifications and any changes or revisions.
- Perform final Quality Control check before approving each program for production.
- Maintain Digital Asset Management archive.
- Proactively provide technical and workflow solutions to internal, and external clients.
- Maintain proficiency in graphic applications and digital workflow being implemented by the department and suppliers.
- College degree with minimum 3.0 GPA
- Knowledge of Microsoft office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Mac Application skills preferred
The ideal candidate
- Highly organized and detailed
- Comfortable in asking questions and learning from others
- Can manage a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project planning task maker
- High aptitude for creative workflow and client communication
- Create project estimates and timelines
- Strong communication skills, proactive and takes initiative
- Able to thrive in a team-based environment
- Poise & focus under pressure; able to problem-solve complex situations
About News America Marketing
News America Marketing (NAM) is the premier marketing partner of some of the world’s most well-known brands, and its broad network of shopper media, incentive platforms and custom merchandising services influences the purchasing decisions of online and offline shoppers across the U.S. and Canada. News America Marketing’s solutions are available via multiple distribution channels, including publications, in stores and online, primarily under the SmartSource brand name and through the Checkout 51 mobile
application. News America Marketing, headquartered in New York, is a subsidiary of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) and can be visited online at newsamerica.com.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and used by News America Marketing and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: http://www.newsamerica.com/Applicant-Privacy-Notice.pdf