Who is Netsertive?
We are a technology and digital marketing intelligence company that empowers product brands & local businesses to win the fight online. We combine this advanced technology with deep knowledge of specific vertical industries, partnering closely with local businesses, multi-location retailers, and national brands to drive sales opportunities in their targeted local markets throughout North America.
We don't hesitate to go left when others go right, or bob while everyone else weaves. We are the purple cows of the world. We are not for everyone and applicants seeking a job instead of an awesome career need not apply. Ping Pong happens to be our favorite Olympic Sport. Even if you don’t play, you have to enjoy being a spectator!
Is your motto “work hard, play hard”?
You are a self-motivated and competitive person, but you are also a team player. You are an ambitious overachiever who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and sometimes chaotic environment. You are someone who likes to understand why things are broken, and come up with new ideas to fix them. Your vocabulary does not include the words “okay” or “acceptable.” With regards to high standards, your bar is higher than the rest. You are a pack leader, not a follower. You connect with clients in a genuine way in order to manage expectations, obtain information, advance their objectives and deliver results. You thrive on the excitement, agility and pace of a start-up environment and are adept at prioritizing (and re-prioritizing) tasks and resolving unexpected events on a daily basis. You are enthusiastic and excited to work with a team of professionals to solve problems and generate results.
As a Product Manager, you will own one or more of our digital marketing products to drive value for our client’s businesses. As an evangelist for your product offering, you will collaborate across the company on everything from requirements to release management, defining and executing go-to market strategies, and supporting our team with sales tools and competitive intelligence.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to the execution of tactical activities
- Develop deep insights into needs and challenges of target market by conducting customer interviews, site visits, and general market research
- Specify market requirements for current and future products
- Conduct competitive analysis to determine product features and pricing
- Translate customer feedback and market trends into clearly defined phased releases
- Drive a solution set across internal teams through market requirements, product contracts, and positioning
- Communicate product strategy and roadmaps to internal teams
- Perform ongoing analysis and propose necessary actions to ensure continued marketability of your product(s)
- Collaborate with the marketing team to generate high quality sales and lead generation tools such as collateral, press releases, and webinars
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a technical discipline
- 2-5 years of technology marketing or product management
- Must be knowledgeable and passionate about technology and usability
- Deep understanding of internet marketing
- Ability to establish credibility with clients and internal customers and quickly identify and appeal to their needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel domestically to customer and non-customer sites (up to 25%)
- Experience with Pragmatic Marketing Framework is a plus