Software Engineer, Mobile Submit
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Come join us, thrive, take risks and dream big to craft the future of the fastest growing gaming platform – mobile.
Create and manage tools and services that automate, facilitate and improve the distribution of products to various platform storefronts including but not limited to full stack web development.
- Craft, maintain and document reliable CI/CD tools and frameworks.
- Building user friendly tools that handle edge case/bad input and report results clearly and concisely, both with GUIs/Web interfaces and on the command line.
- Work closely with the product teams to ensure smooth delivery of graphic assets, metadata and builds to market store fronts.
- Write and test code as well as refactor as necessary while communicating with stakeholders involved in the project.
- Own the evaluation of multiple tech solutions and execute on decisions that align with team goals.
- Enthusiastically recommend improvements and new approaches to address systemic issues and technical debt.
- Maintain an understanding of end-to-end system interactions and architecture in order to assess implications and dependencies associated with design decisions.
- Work collaboratively with teammates, mentor junior engineers, contributing to a creative environment of technical excellence.
- Work closely with the other members of the release team in Zynga across San Fran, Bangalore Toronto and London.
- Provide additional assistance for Mobile Submit tasks such as documentation, submissions and administrating the platform development portals, provisioning requests, and cert generation
- 4+ years of software development or programming experience in building web applications (full-stack)
- Completed at least one full stack project with widespread customer/internal team usage.
- In-depth understanding of Node or ASP.net, RESTful web service APIs and CI tools like Jenkins
- Source Control Management: Git & Perforce
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- Strong team player with a willingness to lead when necessary.
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- Angular, React or Vue
- Writing automated test (unit, integration and end to end)
- AWS, Gitflow, Redis, Fastlane
- Experience with deployment of apps in the iTunes store and Google Play store
- Understanding of mobile ecosystems/excellent understanding of the mobile developer platforms ( App Store Connect & Google Play)